VISION BRANDS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD ABN 78 641 741 246 is committed to protecting the privacy of customers' personal information. We take all reasonable steps to follow practices and procedures that:
- ensure we comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and any privacy code applying to us; and
- allow us to deal with enquiries and complaints about our compliance with the APPs and any applicable privacy code.
If you are under sixteen, you must get permission from your parent or guardian before you:
- complete any forms, questionnaires or surveys for us; or
- accept any special offers or make any purchases from us.
KYND BABY INSTAGRAM GALLERY AND SOCIAL MEDIA
KYND Baby invites you to share your photos by uploading them online at www.kyndbaby.com,
How to submit photographs to our gallery;
If you would like to submit photographs for possible inclusion in our gallery, hash-tag your photos (e.g. of you /baby in KYND Baby Product), using #kyndbaby or #kyndbabycommunity and your images will be considered for inclusion in the gallery:
Copyright and use of photos
- We acknowledge that you retain ownership of copyright in any photo you have taken, but you consent to KYND Baby (or a related company of KYND Baby) using and reproducing your photo and likeness (and any names provided) in our gallery.
2. Your photo may then be stored in our gallery database for as long as we choose to store it. We may, but are not obliged to display/ use/ reproduce or maintain your photo on our websites or in other materials (electronic or hard copy) from time to time and for such duration as we choose. You agree that your photo may be seen by a wide range of people.
3. If we display or otherwise use your photo we may do so in whole or in part and are not required to identify you, remunerate you or consult you in relation to such use.
4. We will not use your photo in any defamatory, degrading or offensive way.
Rules about photos
- By tagging a photo in the way described above you agree and acknowledge that:
(a) you are/ will be the individual pictured in your photograph or you have the consent of all others individuals depicted;
(b) you are aged 18 years or over or have parental consent to provide photos in the way described in these terms;
(c) your photos must not contain or depict anything vulgar, profane, pornographic, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, degrading, unsavoury, illegal, harassing or offensive or that breaches or violates any person’s privacy, intellectual property or other rights; and
(d) you will indemnify us in respect of any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- If you wish to remove one of your photos from our Insta gallery, you may request us to do so by emailing your request for removal at email@example.com with a link to the page the image is featured on, also accompanied with a screen grab of the image.